Getting old

I'm about the same age and tbh it doesn't bother me, although a lot of my attitude is down to other health issues.

If I didn't have that I'd like to think I'd be fine getting old and also continue taking care of my appearance, diet, gym, etc. No idea if I would or not though :D
I didn't think I'd be dealing with rogue eyebrow hairs at 37, but here we are.
What until it's nostril hairs poking out at you as you're checking your rear view mirror...

Last edited:
Was playing football he other month and was defending, I know never to let the ball bounce but sometimes do because I'm usually strong and fast enough for it not to be a problem. Some 17 kid nipped in and absolutely destroyed me for pace and scored. First time it has happened to me, doubt it will be the last now I'm 37. Been stressing about it but I have to face facts, I cant stay young forever.

Im more concerned about the people I love getting to their final stages, I know its the circle of life but haven't managed to accept it yet and it chews me up.

Last edited:
Afternoon all.

Does anyone on here get stressed by age or is it just a number to folk? I was 46 a couple of days ago & it dawned on me I'm closer to 50 than 40. Just wondered how people cope with the age thing.
Ooooh look at me, good at maths. Pathetic.

It's easy mate. Piece of piss. Though if you are getting stressed at 46 you obviously have terminal mental problems.

Edit. I've got hemorrhoids older than that.

Last edited:
Afternoon all.

Does anyone on here get stressed by age or is it just a number to folk? I was 46 a couple of days ago & it dawned on me I'm closer to 50 than 40. Just wondered how people cope with the age thing.
I'm over 60 and my advice is get fit and get some enthusiastic mates. Life is as good now as it was 30 years ago. Having no child care issues gives you a new lease of life.

Back