Getting number plates made up without branding

As per the title really, just after some number plates made up but don’t want any other writing on them such as the makers name etc. Does anybody know of anywhere that can do this?

got a front one last month from save and drive in Blind Lane in Silky you need to take plenty of proof you own the car mind, was 12 quid iirc, obviously a pair will be more.

Last edited:
I’ve looked and messaged a few but they all put branding on
Post code of maker is minimum allowed by law
BBC did a recent fake customer article and caught people ignoring legislation so they've all probably tightened up
Ring advanced radiators 2673312
And ask if theyll do post code only
Best you can expect apart from Show plates

‘platesforcars’, standard acrylic, no border, no badge. Manufacturers may have their own details on there but very small and inconspicuous, (which I think is a legal requirement).

I would suggest giving the plate area a good clean with surgical spirit or the like, and using the three sticky pad method, after lining up properly, of course.

‘platesforcars’, standard acrylic, no border, no badge. Manufacturers may have their own details on there but very small and inconspicuous, (which I think is a legal requirement).

I would suggest giving the plate area a good clean with surgical spirit or the like, and using the three sticky pad method, after lining up properly, of course.

True. A wonky number plate looks naff as hell.

Back