Getting from 02 Arena London back into Central London.

sorry if seb but DO NOT change at waterloo. the jubilee line is a mission from the other lines, to the point where i will walk from piccadilly to green park to avoid it (and it's quicker). the best way will be the thames clipper boat to embankment and walk up the hill. they put extra express services on for events. theres a bar on there and its nice and comfy. miles better than jamming into the tube after an event. @Cheesy Feet

Probably a better option - change at Waterloo. Changing at Green Park takes ages.

It usually takes a while to get into the tube station at North Greenwich when the O2 tips out. They restrict the flow of people going in. It’s slow but it’s well organised.

nice 10 minute stroll from Green Park to Leicester Square.

Probably a better option - change at Waterloo. Changing at Green Park takes ages.

It usually takes a while to get into the tube station at North Greenwich when the O2 tips out. They restrict the flow of people going in. It’s slow but it’s well organised.
nothing compared to the change at waterloo

My Daughter took me to see them at the Metro Arena 3/4 years ago ... I enjoyed them.

I've borrowed some CD's to get to know some tunes and to be honest I'm not keen like..but seeing a band live is a different matter.

sorry if seb but DO NOT change at waterloo. the jubilee line is a mission from the other lines, to the point where i will walk from piccadilly to green park to avoid it (and it's quicker). the best way will be the thames clipper boat to embankment and walk up the hill. they put extra express services on for events. theres a bar on there and its nice and comfy. miles better than jamming into the tube after an event. @Cheesy Feet

Cheers for that marra..my original plan was Jubilee..Green Park..Picaddily..Leicester Square..been advised on here to change at Waterloo though..:confused::confused:

Last edited:

This is my number one tip to anyone going to the O2. So quick and easy and you can have a pint and get a free tour of London.

28 mins door to door or 169 minute walk. Or 70m on a boris bike. Or as expected for London 52 mins in a taxi.

If you have time mate id do the emirates airline thing, couple of quid n canny.

Three hours? Mebbes if you've got one leg.

This is my number one tip to anyone going to the O2. So quick and easy and you can have a pint and get a free tour of London.

Been looking into this myself and thought this might be the best way to do it to avoid the tube queues. Going two nights running in June and can't get any digs at a decent price anywhere near O2. Currently booked into place near Kings cross so can dump bags on arrival / for raelymorning train home.

Been looking into this myself and thought this might be the best way to do it to avoid the tube queues. Going two nights running in June and can't get any digs at a decent price anywhere near O2. Currently booked into place near Kings cross so can dump bags on arrival / for raelymorning train home.
do it. i get it to work sometimes and its way more chilled than the tube.

Northern line to London Bridge, two minute walk to the jetty. Thank me later... well in June.

We’ve been to the tennis at the o2 a couple of times and always used the Thames clipper , it’s excellent coming back down the river seeing the city all lit up . You can book your return tickets online as they put special services on for night events at the o2 .

Back