Getting from 02 Arena London back into Central London.

Cheesy Feet

Striker
Going to a concert their in a couple of weeks..after the gig what's the best way to get back into Central London..Leicester Square to be precise..i'm currently looking at North Greenwich Tube to Green Park then into Leicester Square..any better suggestions..@duff_man I know is bit of a London expert.

Going to a concert their in a couple of weeks..after the gig what's the best way to get back into Central London..Leicester Square to be precise..i'm currently looking at North Greenwich Tube to Green Park then into Leicester Square..any better suggestions..@duff_man I know is bit of a London expert.
Your right is the best one.

This site is the one you need for any London transport best route queries.
Keeping London moving

Jubilee line then northern

Probably a better option - change at Waterloo. Changing at Green Park takes ages.

It usually takes a while to get into the tube station at North Greenwich when the O2 tips out. They restrict the flow of people going in. It’s slow but it’s well organised.

Probably a better option - change at Waterloo. Changing at Green Park takes ages.

It usually takes a while to get into the tube station at North Greenwich when the O2 tips out. They restrict the flow of people going in. It’s slow but it’s well organised.

Thanks for that..looks much better than my plan!!

Jubilee line then northern

Ta mate.

Download CityMapper on your phone and save yourself a lot of pissing around.

Daft question but what exactly does this do??

Last edited:

Aye they handle it well tbf

Jubilee line to waterloo then northern line for a couple of stops. Once you get onto the train at north greenwich should be about 15 or 20 minutes I reckon

Jubilee line to waterloo then northern line for a couple of stops. Once you get onto the train at north greenwich should be about 15 or 20 minutes I reckon

Ta mate..knew you were bit of a London expert..someone else already suggested this but nice to have it confirmed..i was going to go to Green Park then across but this looks much better..cheers.

28 mins door to door or 169 minute walk. Or 70m on a boris bike. Or as expected for London 52 mins in a taxi.

If you have time mate id do the emirates airline thing, couple of quid n canny.

I got a taxi from there to Tower Bridge in 2014. Don't do that,as in get a taxi.

I got a taxi from there to Tower Bridge in 2014. Don't do that,as in get a taxi.

I'd thought about a Taxi mate but I can imagine when the 02 piles out it'll be canny hectic outside..i'll have my Niece with me and I just want to back into Central London easily as possible.

Jubilee line and then walk from green park or westminster

Sorted marra..Jubilee Line..Waterloo..Northern Line..Leicester Square.

Back