Getting 'bigger' and clothes not fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the serious lifters on here have problems when finding clothes to fit their body shape?

I seem to be expanding a bit after lifting regularly for 8 months. Some of it is excess fat that I could possibly cut down a bit but I've noticed that the arms on short sleeves shirts are now too tight. However if I buy a size larger then it would be a bit more baggy everywhere else. As a relative short-arse I could find myself being as wide as I'm tall ;)

Someone who have massive legs from squats etc. must surely find it difficult to find the correct size of jeans and trousers?

Yes I'm in XL for everything these days including condoms obbs oy oy.

Trousers need a belt but are tight on my arse and thighs, t shirts is probably the worst for me, because of my alpha shoulders I can't seem to find a top which won't expose my belly button when I put my arms up in the air.

So yes the struggle is real for those of us that are buff as fuck mate.

Thanks lads I appreciate your replies as I was expecting a bit of piss taking.

@Lewberry pie I too have the problem of penile shrinking, down to a hefty XL these days so I may need to rein in the creatine and BCAA dosages.

I will feel a bit daft going from a 32" waist last year to potentially 36" soon as my thighs aren't moving in my slim fit jeans.

Not particularly, actually. Biggest problem is that some polo shirts are too short in length when relatively 'fitted' and ride up.

Just need to shop around really. Jeans are where I have the most issues. DSquared2 jeans I can't get over my calves, for example, whereas other manufacturers fit fine, and legs are my most developed body part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back