Get Your Pets Microchipped

Those cat flaps operate from the microchips in their shoulders. First one we thought you have to pass the cat through the door when assembling it on the dining room table. Turns out you just have to put the cat near the built in microchip detector. A much better idea.

Those cat flaps operate from the microchips in their shoulders. First one we thought you have to pass the cat through the door when assembling it on the dining room table. Turns out you just have to put the cat near the built in microchip detector. A much better idea.

I was the same. Can't remember what was going on but it took a while to get the cat registered for the flap, when it could have been easier.

:lol: I call that photo 2 cats...one favourite radiator bed. They are lovely together, after a few worrying days initially it's worked out fine.

I always wonder about having more than one cat or, dare I say it, a cat and a dog. Not an option currently, she's a one human, one pet type of girl. I'm pretty sure she'd go off on one if she knew that I sometimes feed friends' cats if they're away. Note: go off on one means sit in a cardboard box sulking for a day or two but for food and poo/wee breaks as far as my cat is concerned.

Yes and no, cats want a safe base from which to extend their realm. Move on and they start from scratch.

They're mostly pretty good at establishing a base. I'm sure the odd freak cat will suffer separation anxiety from humans but they are largely independent creatures.

Back