Get behind the lads and Parky

Yuri

Midfield
What’s the whinging gonna do now? Yes we all had hopes and I was one of them but we’ve got to accept what we’ve got now and I’m happy to get fully behind Parkinson. Starting with a win on saturday, some people saying it’s a tough game? Fuck that let’s get into them and go on a run, We’re Sunderland and it’s about time we get out of this league. Haway the Parky and HAWAY the lads

What’s the whinging gonna do now? Yes we all had hopes and I was one of them but we’ve got to accept what we’ve got now and I’m happy to get fully behind Parkinson. Starting with a win on saturday, some people saying it’s a tough game? Fuck that let’s get into them and go on a run, We’re Sunderland and it’s about time we get out of this league. Haway the Parky and HAWAY the lads
I don't get this^^^ do people honestly think fans who are against the appointment are going to rock up, arms folded during the game and say "na, i'm not going to get behind the team/club because of who we have appointed". Of course the fans will get behind the team. People have opinions, how mundane would it be if everyone agreed???

I don't get this^^^ do people honestly think fans who are against the appointment are going to rock up, arms folded during the game and say "na, i'm not going to get behind the team/club because of who we have appointed". Of course the fans will get behind the team. People have opinions, how mundane would it be if everyone agreed???
I'm getting parky out tattooed on my forehead for Tuesday night

Totally agree. Don’t know what it’s like where you sit but just know through experience that all it takes is a couple of mis placed passes and not scoring in the first five minutes for some of the twats round where I sit to start moaning like fuck. It’s the east stand though, so little impact on atmosphere anyway!

Fuckin cyem on Parky lad!
Can feel a siege mentality coming on here for Parky!!
Totally agree. Don’t know what it’s like where you sit but just know through experience that all it takes is a couple of mis placed passes and not scoring in the first five minutes for some of the twats round where I sit to start moaning like fuck. It’s the east stand though, so little impact on atmosphere anyway!
..i knew reading halfway through your post you were in the East Stand;) I'm in the South stand mate, i have my rants but get behind the team aswel. League 1 is sooooo frustrating!!:lol:

Last edited:
👏🏻

Everyone will trudge over the stadium hoping that Parkinson is the answer and can take us up. Nobody will barrack him or abuse him and will give him a chance.

People can be disappointed and has their misgivings though. That doesn’t mean to say they don’t want him to do well.
Spot on.

if he starts badly ..big defeat on saturday ...I doubt he will recover !I backed ross until the coventry game!I will give parky 10 games! I have however lost faith in don and cannot get away from the notion that parky was chosen because of a he will do ethos and he's the cheapest option combo!
Desperate for him to do well!

Last edited:

Back