Gerry Cinnamon

Dave Herbal

Striker
Ignoring the fact he could probably summon 90% of Scotland to fight his corner, he seems to think he’s a bit of a hard coont like. His lyrics don’t seem to shy away from him having a decent pagger.
Must say I like that in a pop star. He’d probably bray all these yank rappers all owa given a square go.

Ignoring the fact he could probably summon 90% of Scotland to fight his corner, he seems to think he’s a bit of a hard coont like. His lyrics don’t seem to shy away from him having a decent pagger.
Must say I like that in a pop star. He’d probably bray all these yank rappers all owa given a square go.
*Huge SMB dislike incoming*

(I love Gerry btw, so fuck all the haters ese)

Imagine a cowboy called the cinnamon kid,he wouldn't last 2 minutes in dodge city,and as soon as people found out his first name was Gerry...……………….. :lol:

I'd simply say "You'll probably knock me to fuck but by the time you're finished I'll have bitten the tips off at least two of your fingers and you'll never play a guitar again."

Imagine being a grown bloke who judges someones worth by their ability to fight, when their career is as a musician. Sounds like a really sad and pathetic existence.

For what it's worth, that bloke is absolutely rancid music for the brain dead and he's got a f***ing shocking hair cut. And I'd spark him with one dig.

Back