Gerry cinnamon mini tour

Hadn't realised he was mid 30s! :lol:
I presumed he was about 19.
everything about him seems designed to be annoying - the hat, the hair, the name...
But hey-ho good for him -plays guitar and s ings and folk want to see him. Can't argue with that

Hadn't realised he was mid 30s! :lol:
I presumed he was about 19.
everything about him seems designed to be annoying - the hat, the hair, the name...
But hey-ho good for him -plays guitar and s ings and folk want to see him. Can't argue with that

I find him even more comical now that I know he's old enough to know better.
What a heap of shite.
But fair play to him, doing a job most people would love to do and he puts on a show that his fans enjoy.

Just got some for Bournemouth.
Not sure I'll enjoy it like, as I thought he did just happy hardcore tunes on his guitar, but appears he sings loads of different stuff. But folk say he's good live so wanted to give it a go. Nowt better to do on a Monday night

I must listen to the wrong radio stations..by accident had Radio 1 on yesterday..one fkn awful rap/hip hop track after another..utter shite.

If you listen to Radio One that’s what you’re gonna get, absolute garbage. My youngest puts Capital on his Alexa thingy and oh my word it’s atrocious

If you listen to Radio One that’s what you’re gonna get, absolute garbage. My youngest puts Capital on his Alexa thingy and oh my word it’s atrocious

I caught a bit of that Radio X the other day and it was canny..a bit old New Wave stuff..bit Ska..i'm just wondering now if i'm one of these 'the music I grew up with was the best'..or if modern music really is shite.

Back