Gerrin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Super_mackem

Weighed in this morning and have lost 7.7lbs this week ower the moon :-D

Fancy it to have been a bit more if my gout had not flared up

Am a reet fat c^nt like so long way to go

Well done, cracking loss in one week, keep it up.

Weigh in for me is on Monday so hoping for about 4/5lb this week.

I wish I'd weighed myself a fortnight ago when I started this diet, I must have been pushing 13 stone then, about a stone heavier than my ideal weight, but I really didn't want to know what I was!!

Weighed in this morning and have lost 7.7lbs this week ower the moon :-D

Fancy it to have been a bit more if my gout had not flared up

Am a reet fat c^nt like so long way to go

Well done lad, you gyming it aswell?

Cheers lads

Well done lad, you gyming it aswell?

Not at moment just taking the bairn out for git long walks and that but looking at joining the local gym next week just noticed its only £19 99 a month cracking price

Last edited:
Cheers lads

Not at moment just taking the bairn out for git long walks and that but looking at joining the local gym next week just noticed its only £19 99 a month cracking price

Have a trial first mate to see if the equipment is any good. Might sound too good to be true.

Have a trial first mate to see if the equipment is any good. Might sound too good to be true.

Its a bit like that centre next to the SOL council run i was a member for a bit just before i got married it was canny like freeview and that on the cross trainers and bikes, Might sign up tomorrow like give me that extra boost

Always spurs you on when you see a nice drop on the scales, well done.

Cheers mate

I knew i was heading for as loss but was not expecting 7.7lbs followed it up with a canny 3 mile walk with the bairn in his buggy

Last edited:
Its a bit like that centre next to the SOL council run i was a member for a bit just before i got married it was canny like freeview and that on the cross trainers and bikes, Might sign up tomorrow like give me that extra boost

Cheers mate

I knew i was heading for as loss but was not expecting 7.7lbs followed it up with a canny 3 mile walk with the bairn in his buggy

Mate just do it, you'll keep telling yourself "I'll do it next week" etc etc and eventually you'll be back to square one.

I've been telling myself since christmas that I was going to go back to the gym and eventually I got sick of bullshitting myself and just did it. Once you go once it makes you feel good and you want to go back, I find.

Gym doesn't need any decent equipment to lose weight. Just go on the cross trainer 5-6 hours a week and work at 65-70% effort. Weight will drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back