German cuisine

Reading between the lines it looks like the OP is jealous of people travelling abroad to different places. Suppose when your idea of a good holiday is Benidorm or a day out in York you’re bound to feel a little bitter. Or er, bitte.

Goes to Turkish resorts whilst my last three hols included Burma and Brazil :lol: Can see why typical Brits would like Germany mind, its safe and familiar.

Don't be upset man, you don't travel, loads don't.

Abroad in a couple of weeks.
That’ll be the forth time this year, with another couple before the year is out. Six times more than you.
:cool:

Roughly translated as: Sits behind a laptop all day Googling about foreign countries in an attempt to make his woefully dull existence a bit more interesting. In between camping out on here 24 hours a day of course.

That’ll be the forth time this year, with another couple before the year is out. Six times more than you.

All exotic places I'm sure Mini lad.

You're correct, I haven't been away this year yet. A week travelling around the Netherlands later in the year (bit tame I know) and Iran early next :cool:

Roughly translated as: Sits behind a laptop all day Googling about foreign countries in an attempt to make his woefully dull existence a bit more interesting. In between camping out on here 24 hours a day of course.

:lol: you're actually upset.

All exotic places I'm sure Mini lad.

You're correct, I haven't been away this year yet. A week travelling around the Netherlands later in the year (bit tame I know) and Iran early next :cool:

What a load of shite. Hope you’re in the Netherlands in October so I can throw you in a canal.

Back