Georgie Kelly - Transfer Rumour

An absolute bargain at €150,000!

As good as the loan market is in terms of getting hold of young talent, there are some real bargains to be had in the likes of Scotland, Ireland etc for very reasonable fees.
hibs have just appointed former blackburn manager steve kean as academy manager...not many clubs have former premier league bosses runningtheir academy..i dont know if it means hibs are minted or if it means kean is skint..

He was mentioned above but we need to be looking at Danny Mandroiu.

I would also argue, Johnny Kenny from Sligo Rovers (only 18) would be a great piece of business at €150,000 he is going to turn into a fantastic footballer.

Darragh Burns from St Pats Athletic too, really like the look of him.

In regard to Georgie Kelly, he would be a low risk signing and one that makes sense (even though I would prefer we went for a more proven player to either play alongside or give Stewart proper competition)

Danny Mandroiu is a cracking player.

He has an interesting goalscoring record, banged them in, in the LOI first division, then patchy goalscoring form for Dundalk and St Pats, looks good again for Bohs.

I’d be ok with a 1.5 year deal to see how he does but LOI talent tends to be a mixed bag.

If he's available on a free, he'll go to whichever offers him the most money. So he'll end up at Wigan as their replacement for Wyke.

Rotherham already have Ireland's No1 striker ever :) at the club who is also available on a free at the end of the year.

Back