Georgie Kelly - Transfer Rumour

Wigan, Preston, Rotherham and ourselves have been linked with a move.

Kelly is a 25 year old striker who scored 26 goals last season for Bohemians. He's available on a free.

I've a season ticket for Bohs and Georgie is a good player and would do well at this level. Ideal back up for Stewart.
Is he quick

Kelly is a 25 year old striker who scored 26 goals last season for Bohemians. He's available on a free.

I've a season ticket for Bohs and Georgie is a good player and would do well at this level. Ideal back up for Stewart.

Would you not be a bit disappointed if one of bohs best players left?

Rather take a gamble on Danny Mandroiu if we are looking a bohs players

He was mentioned above but we need to be looking at Danny Mandroiu.

I would also argue, Johnny Kenny from Sligo Rovers (only 18) would be a great piece of business at €150,000 he is going to turn into a fantastic footballer.

Darragh Burns from St Pats Athletic too, really like the look of him.

In regard to Georgie Kelly, he would be a low risk signing and one that makes sense (even though I would prefer we went for a more proven player to either play alongside or give Stewart proper competition)

He was mentioned above but we need to be looking at Danny Mandroiu.

I would also argue, Johnny Kenny from Sligo Rovers (only 18) would be a great piece of business at €150,000 he is going to turn into a fantastic footballer.

Darragh Burns from St Pats Athletic too, really like the look of him.

In regard to Georgie Kelly, he would be a low risk signing and one that makes sense (even though I would prefer we went for a more proven player to either play alongside or give Stewart proper competition)
i think kenny has just been sold to a scottish club but i could be wrong?

Back