BBC George Honeyman: Hull City sign Sunderland captain on three-year deal

Best of luck to him, I sort of hope we live to rue letting him go. In a time of Djilibodgies, Kones, Ndong's and Rodwells he was at least committed and his desire couldn't be questioned. I suspect he's slightly better than most think but definitely the right decision to let him go. Had McGeouch gone I think he might have done a good job centrally alongside someone like Dobson.

Best of luck to him, I sort of hope we live to rue letting him go. In a time of Djilibodgies, Kones, Ndong's and Rodwells he was at least committed and his desire couldn't be questioned. I suspect he's slightly better than most think but definitely the right decision to let him go. Had McGeouch gone I think he might have done a good job centrally alongside someone like Dobson.

Hoping McGeoch can stay relatively injury free and show what he's capable of this season like. No more chopping and changing every week would be great!

He couldn’t play his role consistently at all. If we don’t sign someone better, it’s the failings of those involved in transfers. There should be a replacement or two in mind for every player who leaves.

We don't need a replacement though, we've already got Maguire, McGeady, Embleton and McNulty who can play his role

Hoping McGeoch can stay relatively injury free and show what he's capable of this season like. No more chopping and changing every week would be great!
So long as it's alongside Dobson, Power or O'Nein and not Leadbitter I agree. Nowt against Leadbitter but don't think they can work as a central partnership.

Good luck to the lad. Heart was in the right place and cant fault his work rate. Think we would have seen a much better player had he not been made captain, too much pressure on his shoulders.

Back