George Dobson

Well we did lose our goals in Cattermole.

That's true, but with Catts and Honeyman there was about 14 league goals between then before you look at one or two others and wide areas. We'd be much better off signing players that address our problems as a team, which in turn should help team play and create more chances than signing / not signing a central midfielder because of their goals record.

That's true, but with Catts and Honeyman there was about 14 league goals between then before you look at one or two others and wide areas. We'd be much better off signing players that address our problems as a team, which in turn should help team play and create more chances than signing / not signing a central midfielder because of their goals record.

Yeah 100% of agree. A better style of play will ultimately lead to more goals from all positions. If we can sign players that fit in with what the manager wants to do then it should lead to all round improvements.

I've no idea who he is. I just hope he's a creative midfielder not another work horse.
Havent seen him play...lets hope his pedigree isnt of the chum variety!The scouts know what they are doing and we pay competetive rates so he will be a goodun ..im hoping the standard we are looking for and are able to attract is obove the lee barge level!

Is this the lad that played out in Holland for abit?

If it was then wasn't really impressed with him last year for Walsall, only seen him on their televised games though. Played with a lot of energy and enthusiasm mind. Reminded me of Honeyman O'Nien hybrid. Sure he captained them too
Can’t recall him tbh but a decent size, decent age and playing with energy and enthusiasm sounds good to me. Hopefully we’re moving away from 4-2-3-1, putting in a more functional midfield and allowing the front three more attacking license.

Back