George Dobson

Quote from Echo:

Dobson, capable of playing as a defensive midfielder or in a more attacking box-to-box role, wore the captain’s armband at relegated Walsall last season.

Box to box? 2 goals in 82 games would suggest otherwise.
Propaganda in action :lol:

It was a private conversation on holiday if he didn't rate or like him he would have said, he told a few home truths about other players but that's not for me to say.
Good of him to slag some of his team mates off to a total stranger

Last edited:

Roy Keane played like that (albeit not for his full career) and he only has 33 assists in the Premier League.

Naturally, their streets apart in terms of ability but I still think a box to box contributes more than the stats tell you.
I agree, but he had Scholes doing that bit most of his M United career. If he didn't I'm sure his stats would show a lot more. I can't see Dobson playing box to box tbf.

I haven’t read the last 10 pages but I’m presuming the lad has been deemed shite before he’s kicked a ball for us?
You havnt missed much deemed shite by some ,for me ive got a good feeling about this lad and willis.Captains of Coventry and Walsall at 21 and 24 hundreds of games between them ,we send our 21s to Dundee and Grimsby to learn their trade .

Back