Gentoo new builds Pennywell area

I worked on the 1st phase and the build quality was absolutely shocking, I warned 2 young couples who we know not to buy one but they did anyway and both had bother.
Can’t comment on the new phase though.

I've been surprised by the standards of some of the new builds I've seen.

Its nothing compared to what I saw in Ireland around the end of the celtic tiger boom.

Some of the fittings were so badly installed they needed replacing altogether - doors a mile out, floors and walls not plumb, light switches misaligned to wonky patresses.

Its nothing compared to what I saw in Ireland around the end of the celtic tiger boom.

Some of the fittings were so badly installed they needed replacing altogether - doors a mile out, floors and walls not plumb, light switches misaligned to wonky patresses.
Sister in laws house is basically crumbling away as the blocks used minerals that weren’t suitable

Honestly mate I was shocked when I turned up on that pennywell site. Weyroc flooring in every house had been up and down more times than the barmaids drawers. Weyroc fitted with no clearance around perimeter, so lifting up, a lot, in the middle. Water fittings in bathrooms/ kitchens exploding if you so much as looked at them.

Are these building firms doing the construction employing cowboys/non-qualified workers?
Some shocking posts here mind.

There is a lack of quality tradesmen throughout the construction industry, companies that get good tradesmen hang onto them. Because they are mostly subbies not many apprentices coming through, you end up with as described who couldn't give a fuck.
Tradgic that more appretices are not trained.

Back