General Sale

Disgrace if we don’t manage to sell out imo. Biggest game of the season.
Wouldn’t go that far,I’ll be surprised mind but don’t disgusted or embarrassed or whatever. It’s costing me 400 quid now before I even get in the car. Cost me 300odd for checkatrade going up and down in 1 day so it’s just not a cheap do

It is but it’s gotta be done
I’ve stretched myself but I can do a bit overtime to sort it out next 2/3 weeks others aren’t as lucky as me in that regard. Even with over time they may struggle to pull it out

Last edited:
Have they not announced phase 3 yet like? Wasnt it supposed to be tomorro? Why Is the club so shit at these things. Open the bastars up to anyone with a purchaser history and it will sell out in 2 days. People aren't going to be able to wait till Thursday/ Friday before knowing if they have a ticket and need to sort travel and digs for London in 24 hours.
Regular purchase supporters still not able to buy tickets until the new membership fans decide if they want 6 or 7 tickets :lol:

Really surprised and disappointed that we haven't sold out
Not that I don't want phase 3 to happen and I hope that we DO sell out after Phase 3 but I find it amazing that we sell more and quicker for the Check-a-f***ing-trade trophy than our most important game in years

Because remarkably, apart from the Walsall purchase caveat fiasco, the last process was a better way to sell out fast. This way, although seemingly more ordered, has made it more difficult for a lot of people to get hold of tickets.

Regular purchase supporters still not able to buy tickets until the new membership fans decide if they want 6 or 7 tickets :lol:

If they’d said ST and membership holders have two days to sort their own tickets out and then opened it up to purchase history, this would probably not be far off sell out now.

club wembley seats usually though aren't they? doubt we had any say in when they become available
How does that work - we were given an allocation of 37700 does that mean these are extra tickets because if they aren't then we didn't get the full allocation initally

Should have been st holders and memberships 6 each from the off, then hen sale this morning, would have been sold out already

Because remarkably, apart from the Walsall purchase caveat fiasco, the last process was a better way to sell out fast. This way, although seemingly more ordered, has made it more difficult for a lot of people to get hold of tickets.
Has it really? Few days for SC holders to buy 23,000 tickets, the today onwards for SC holders to buy them on behalf of the part timers
Seems straight forward enough to me

If we reach 30000 I think it will be fantastic for a third division game especially with a 550 mile round trip and out the house for 16/17/18 hrs.
Dont agree fella !But i like your spin!................ I think we will sell out but if we dont the skunks will piss themselves laughing!......As we would do if it was them!

Last edited:
Has it really? Few days for SC holders to buy 23,000 tickets, the today onwards for SC holders to buy them on behalf of the part timers
Seems straight forward enough to me
Loads of fans will have purchase history and not know a season ticket holder. Lots of ST holders won't know 6 who want to come

How does that work - we were given an allocation of 37700 does that mean these are extra tickets because if they aren't then we didn't get the full allocation initally

no idea how it works just thought all the middle tier was club wembley and if the seats aren't taken for whatever the event might be they then release them

probably talking absolute shite like :lol:

Back