Gender Neutral Passports

What a load of bollocks. Your gender isn't something you choose, it's a biological and anotamical fact easily proven by a DNA test. It's like a ginger person bleaching their hair, they might identify as a blonde but your hair is naturally still ginger.

Security will know what gender you are when they don the merigolds and look up your bum for drugs.

No need to declare ones gender prior to this intimate intrusion.

So I take it anyone having one won't mind if it's a male or female security officer who searches them

That female security officer at Manchester airport gave me a wink and her phone number when I passed through that full body scanner.

I m sure she whispered “ safe flight , big boy “.

Last edited:
India isn't the only country, there's a fair few places and cultures which aren't remotely hung up on the fairly Western idea that there's men and women and that's that.

Quite why so many lose their minds over it is beyong me.

The logical conclusion to it though is that it will likely affect you in the future or more specifically, the women in your life.

There are cases of males with female hormones and vice versa, but not waking up one day and saying, right, I'm going to identify as a man/woman/neuteral, it's not a choice to change your gender, like your age.
But hey ho, its your life, your body, do what the hell you want.

But remember, all those creepy perverts wearing thier mom's cloths pulling away at their man gender joystick whilst wearing a pair of thier soiled sisters gusset over his nose loves this sort of thing. It normalises them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im neither for nor against but Where do you draw the line after this. Would every official document you need to fill in for anything like bank accounts, road tax, joining electricity companies all have to follow suit.

India isn't the only country, there's a fair few places and cultures which aren't remotely hung up on the fairly Western idea that there's men and women and that's that.

Quite why so many lose their minds over it is beyong me.

Western idea? You mean the idea of male and female that was written in the Bible?

It’s not some brand new, capitalist idea that’s just come about. People for thousands of years have accepted you either have a todger or flange, it’s never needed to be a big deal.

Back