Gender Neutral Passports

Hijras are officially recognized as third gender in countries in the Indian subcontinent, being considered neither completely male nor female.

My work colleague was telling me about the third official gender in India today, so maybe this is the way to go (or not).

These people always claim sex and gender is different.

So keep Male and female as options and change the form to say Sex. Which is based on what body parts you have. Apart from an absolutely microscopic amount of people we are all either male or frmale in anatomy.

Theres no point having a document that exists purely to identify you, if one of the options allows you to say "i dont identify as either of the options"

There’s a strange looking bloke being interviewed about this on sky news,the clip of him,he is a bloke though,he stands up to piss.

Hijras are officially recognized as third gender in countries in the Indian subcontinent, being considered neither completely male nor female.

My work colleague was telling me about the third official gender in India today, so maybe this is the way to go (or not).

India isn't the only country, there's a fair few places and cultures which aren't remotely hung up on the fairly Western idea that there's men and women and that's that.

Quite why so many lose their minds over it is beyong me.

Who cares.. It a load of b@llocks anyway... Worry about real people not attention seeking freaks..

The same thing will have been said about deaf people, blind people, people in wheelchairs, people with speech impediments, black people, gay people, ugly people, etc. at some point.

Worth thinking about.

The same thing will have been said about deaf people, blind people, people in wheelchairs, people with speech impediments, black people, gay people, ugly people, etc. at some point.

Worth thinking about.
Shut up silly bo££ocks.. None of the above will want different passports..

So I take it anyone having one won't mind if it's a male or female security officer who searches them

I couldn't care less who searches me.

Definitely the way to go.

Shut up silly bo££ocks.. None of the above will want different passports..

Disabled people, as an example, have reasonable adjustments made to make things as accessible as possible for them. I think most are agreed this is a good thing.

I recommend you lighten up a bit and stop crying about something that doesn't really affect you.

Disabled people, as an example, have reasonable adjustments made to make things as accessible as possible for them. I think most are agreed this is a good thing.

I recommend you lighten up a bit and stop crying about something that doesn't really affect you.
so what's your arguement then.. You just agreed with me...?

Back