Gelders

I remember my Mam buying them straight from they oven where they were made in Bede Street back lane, they were still lovely and hot when she got them home. Must have been about 40 years ago and they were bloody lovely, loads of mince and gravy. They are awful now, really stodgy.

Shirley Gelder taught me Economics at college nigh on 25 years ago, she must be in her late 60’s/70’s now.
First person I ever knew that had a mobile phone in their car. Looking at the companies house info it doesn’t look like any Gelder is let of the business

This unfortunately. They decided to reduce quality in line with increasing costs to maintain a level price point. It’s short term thinking and a race to the bottom.

Shame for the company and the workers.

exactly how greggs and dicksons are going now. silly realy when they had it cracked.

This unfortunately. They decided to reduce quality in line with increasing costs to maintain a level price point. It’s short term thinking and a race to the bottom.

Shame for the company and the workers.
Race to the bottom, great phrase and it mirrors todays society in my opinion. Quality doesnt seem to mean much to a lot of people anymore.

Back