Geggs

Reading only...thought I'd never need them and then as soon as I hit 50 my eyesight went to shit

Mine went last year (46). Up until then they were superb. Fought it for a few months convincing myself nowt was really the matter. Then our lasses father told me to try his if reading things was getting blurry. Literally never have a pair off my head now so I can drop them down for reading purposes. Our lass tried to convince to get them hanging down off a chain but said fuck that I'd look like Larry Grayson :lol:

Pretty much everybody ends up needing them for reading.

Used to be only for reading and when on computer etc. Do now notice that when watching telly if there needs to be owt read I'm finding that tricky and never used to.
Mine went last year (46). Up until then they were superb. Fought it for a few months convincing myself nowt was really the matter. Then our lasses father told me to try his if reading things was getting blurry. Literally never have a pair off my head now so I can drop them down for reading purposes. Our lass tried to convince to get them hanging down off a chain but said fuck that I'd look like Larry Grayson :lol:
I fought it...then you go for an eye test and find out what it will be like with glasses.

WOW

Back