Geekiest hobby you partake in

I'm currently working on a small n gauge Christmas layout. Just a single length of track with an electronic shuttle unit fitted to send the engine back and forward automatically.

I also grow facial hair as an occasional hobby.

I used be involved historical re-enactment of the Vietnam war. Still have absolutely tonnes of Vietnam war era militaria.

Gave that up and fell in to collecting Sunderland shirts.

Yes I'm sure. Bet it tastes extra nice sat in a shed with a few stolen beer towels bought off ebay.
It does actually cos then I don’t have to tolerate dickheads in my vicinity, Talking about what others get from where and why, and I have enough mates to fill it.

Brew in the garage.
I wouldn’t justify yourself to the knobbers mate.

Last edited:
I can't see the picture for some reason:(

Imagine having to build yasell a pub 'cos you're not allowed to gan to a real 'un.
:lol:

It is man, I don't use the kits these days (apart from a few I have to use up). Start with the grain and hops. Doesn't taste like home brew and often tastes better than some of the commercial gear.
Are they your own recipes? (I think I've asked you that before, so sorry, if my old mind has forgotten). Do you brew different types?

I have two nephews who like to home brew and I think it's cool as fuck.

It's a kind of brass rubbing....but I do it on the bottom of Steam Irons

got loads of them logged in a lever arch file.... Morphy Richards are my favourites

if I go visiting someone...I always have a piece of tracing paper in my pocket
WHOOP! WHOOP! NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! WHOOP! WHOOP!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back