Gears 5

Finished the campaign. Very good.

Multiplayer is shite though. Massive disappointment. I'll be sticking with Gears 4 for multiplayer.

Probably the glitchiest console game I've ever played. They should be ashamed to have released this
Had a glitch where the Matriarch wasn't appearing, then I've just got a little bit into act 3 and had to restart it as I got a point where there was meant to be enemies but they wouldn't spawn so I couldn't progress. Got through it now, just trying to finish off the campaign cause despite these glitches I've been enjoying the game.

Had a glitch where the Matriarch wasn't appearing, then I've just got a little bit into act 3 and had to restart it as I got a point where there was meant to be enemies but they wouldn't spawn so I couldn't progress. Got through it now, just trying to finish off the campaign cause despite these glitches I've been enjoying the game.

For me its:
Crashed countless times, particularly every time I press the dashboard menu to check achievement status
Doesn't recognise my picking up colectibles
Isn't tracking how many executions I've done for the 100. I reckon I'm at about 50 and it stopped tracking at 7
When on the ice to get to the lab below it didn't give the command prompt so I had to restart from last checkpoint

It's driving me nuts. I seriously reckon its crashed over a dozen times.

For me its:
Crashed countless times, particularly every time I press the dashboard menu to check achievement status
Doesn't recognise my picking up colectibles
Isn't tracking how many executions I've done for the 100. I reckon I'm at about 50 and it stopped tracking at 7
When on the ice to get to the lab below it didn't give the command prompt so I had to restart from last checkpoint

It's driving me nuts. I seriously reckon its crashed over a dozen times.
Think the collectible one is happening to me as well, you expect new games to have the odd bug but this is pretty surprising considering it's a big Microsoft title. I expect there to be some patch soon, especially when the majority start playing it on Tuesday.

One of my mates is a massive Gears fan and he's deleted it already.
he said the story is good but the online forces cross play between Xbox One and PC and the PC version is hacked to fuck already so you don't stand a chance on console.

He actually sounded gutted when he was talking about it.

Completed it, Act 3 seemed to go on forever so I was bit surprised at how quick Act 4 was. Sort of ended unexpectedly, left a lot of questions and pretty much confirmed gears 6 will happen.

The campaign could be the most bug filled campaign I’ve ever played but I got through it cause the story was good enough. Clearly no bug testing has been done.

I’ve only played one game of King of the Hill online and got 9 caps and 34 kills although we lost. It played pretty smoothly and the Gnasher feels great. I’ll keep playing.

Does it get better? Started it, not a f***ing clue what is going on (had to launch a missile, no explanation or fuck all). Done that. Basically just the same old gameplay as it has always been - run and gun along a pre determined path with barriers all nicely put out for you to run between.

It needs more, its been the same shite over and over. It had potential to grow but doesn't look like it has. Not only that, but the new characters in it are boring as fuck and irritating.

First one was canny, 2nd was okish but was getting boring even back then, 3rd turd and never played any after that. As someone said it's now massively over rated as it hasn't developed. The graphics look sweet mind and it runs very nicely on full settings (and my graphics card is old now).

Does it get better? Started it, not a f***ing clue what is going on (had to launch a missile, no explanation or fuck all). Done that. Basically just the same old gameplay as it has always been - run and gun along a pre determined path with barriers all nicely put out for you to run between.

It needs more, its been the same shite over and over. It had potential to grow but doesn't look like it has. Not only that, but the new characters in it are boring as fuck and irritating.

First one was canny, 2nd was okish but was getting boring even back then, 3rd turd and never played any after that. As someone said it's now massively over rated as it hasn't developed. The graphics look sweet mind and it runs very nicely on full settings (and my graphics card is old now).
It opens up a bit in Acts 2 and 3 with some things you can choose to miss if you wish.

It's difficult to branch out and change things in any major way when the fan base is so against any change. I feel for the devs cause they've done their best to make it enjoyable and also hoyed in a couple of new bits but have been battered on social media.

I like it but I can easily see why people feel there should have been some changes.

Back