Gears 5

Looking forward to this on Friday, me and my little Xbox squad have been needing a new game to play for a while so this fits the bill. Never been a fan of the competitive multiplayer but the horde is pretty addicting and the campaigns are always worth checking out.

Looking forward to this on Friday, me and my little Xbox squad have been needing a new game to play for a while so this fits the bill. Never been a fan of the competitive multiplayer but the horde is pretty addicting and the campaigns are always worth checking out.
It’s officially released at 21:00 on Thursday.

Set the Xbox location to New Zealand earlier so I've been playing for about 6 hours. Still on Act 2: Chapter 4. The graphics are brilliant and I'm happy with the story/gameplay so far.

Haven't jumped on versus yet but I was thoroughly disappointed by the beta. Will jump in once I've finished the story mode first.

Surely the most overated game series along with Far Cry.
I bought the first one and found the campaign dull as fuck and the multiplayer even worse.
I skipped the second one but got pursuaded to buy the third and instantly regretted it, although tbf I did quite enjoy horde mode but that was it.
Way overrated in my opinion.

Back