GB News going live May 31st

I hope your girlfriend and or wife doesn't read this board. This obsession with Kirsty is becoming quite disturbing.

She was on one of those breakfast brunch shows the other day on the BBC. Needless to say she looked yummy.
I am single mate, devoting myself to Kirsty or any skysports presenter is what I do. These kind of girls will find it a turn on that I record them on my sky hard drive everyday.

The channel is really getting worse by the week now, and I was one of it's rare fans. It promised this new age show, which as bad as it was, had it's own identity of having a sofa and being more casual. Last month or so they have just put all presenters behind a big desk and it is no different than any other news channel apart from the odd bit content.

Possibly the most amateurish thing I’ve ever had the misfortune to watch. The whole thing will fold within a year, Daily Mail readers will be fuming.

GB News regional reporter who defended the mags recently and seemingly unaware of their defence of murdering homophobes has posted this today, literally wheels this picture out every year to think she is mates with celebs, they never acknowledge her.

Back