Gazza.

about time the press leave him alone. they just circle him like vultures waiting for him to fuck up so they can get it plastered all over the place. just fuck off and leave the guy alone ffs.

I understand your point and agree with the generality of it.

But in this specific situation he’s been charged with sexual assault. Not ‘accused’ - charged. So you can’t exoect them not to report it.

I, like other posters, hope he’s innocent but if he isn’t, his alleged ‘victim’ needs to be taken seriously and not dismissed because of our sympathy for the guy

about time the press leave him alone. they just circle him like vultures waiting for him to fuck up so they can get it plastered all over the place. just fuck off and leave the guy alone ffs.
Agree with this to an extent.

But he’s been charged after an incident in August, if there’s enough evidence and he’s been changed then it’s fair game that it’s reported on. It’s not like it’s been reported on straight away.

I do however think the press will be licking their lips at this news however, they really have tortured the poor twat over the years, and they no doubt will be going in hard on him.

I understand your point and agree with the generality of it.

But in this specific situation he’s been charged with sexual assault. Not ‘accused’ - charged. So you can’t exoect them not to report it.

I, like other posters, hope he’s innocent but if he isn’t, his alleged ‘victim’ needs to be taken seriously and not dismissed because of our sympathy for the guy
completely agree with this. i'm not trying to reduce the severity of the alleged crime at all, but hes been charged, not convicted.

Are you suggesting that the press may have made up the fact he was charged? It’s a new story whether you like it or not
not at all. the fuck you going on about chernk. someone pissed in your cornflakes, or are you a journo? :lol:

It sounds like he's squeezed a lass's arse on the train, or maybe he was standing there with a pair of fake tits on and said to some lass you can feel mine if I can feel yours.

completely agree with this. i'm not trying to reduce the severity of the alleged crime at all, but hes been charged, not convicted.

not at all. the fuck you going on about chernk. someone pissed in your cornflakes, or are you a journo? :lol:
I’m not a journalist at all

But you see why it has been reported right?

It’s not him being a tit and being a drunken mess, for which they should leave him alone, it’s about him being charged with sexual assault

Back