Gay pride thread

Pride commemorates the Stonewall Riots, which was a period of demonstrations in protest against a police raid on a New York gay bar in 1969. This year was the 50th anniversary of it. It's viewed as the first major fight back by the gay community against anti-gay laws and violence, and that's why a significant part of Pride marches include people on the streets, 'drawing attention' to themselves.
Aye but they dress up in gonk outfits and whack bairns on the head with dildos and stuff though.

people are not listening to what I’m saying like , I couldn’t give a fuck about the carnival! it’s when people start making it a sex thing in public,there are kids about and families been gay isn’t juts about sex so why the fuck are people walking about dressed up as gimps with each other on leashes and shit. All it is doing is making the whole thing smutty and tacky
I replied directly to your post and adressed your points. I don't think you replied. Mind, I could have missed it because I've been masturbating furiously to your avatar since mid afternoon.

If homosexuality is ever accepted across the board it'll probably die out. But whilst gay people are still being verbally and physically attacked for their sexual orientation it won't, and rightly so.

Could still continue even if that acceptance arrives, given that part of it is to remember those people who fought for it, or who were persecuted, prosecuted or assaulted just for who they were. Maybe over time that will die away

On that note, I bet the Venn diagram of 'why do the gays have to have Pride things are changed now' and 'celebrating the Orange Order marches for the battle of Ballyfidlydee in 1242' looks something like a circle.

people are not listening to what I’m saying like , I couldn’t give a fuck about the carnival! it’s when people start making it a sex thing in public,there are kids about and families been gay isn’t juts about sex so why the fuck are people walking about dressed up as gimps with each other on leashes and shit. All it is doing is making the whole thing smutty and tacky

Last edited:

Back