Gay pride thread

Young Bresslaw has just got in from the pitchas at Gateshead. Says he saw a few blokes on the metro with their nipples out on the way home - it's instigated a father/son conversation that should have been had a good while ago so jobs a goodun.

It turned a bit horrible. Well done mods.
I didn't comment on it but watched it in disbelief.

Got ridiculous towards the end.

After the first page it was derailed from the original post.

Usually have a wander down to the pride festival but baby number 2 was up all night crying and after about 3 hours sleep I was wrecked.

I’ve a couple of mates who are gay and have been on a few different pride weekends with them. It is always brilliant craic tbf

The fact that awareness of gay rights is needed in 2019 shows how backwards the vast majority of the country still is.

I didn't comment on it but watched it in disbelief.

Got ridiculous towards the end.

After the first page it was derailed from the original post.

Usually have a wander down to the pride festival but baby number 2 was up all night crying and after about 3 hours sleep I was wrecked.

I’ve a couple of mates who are gay and have been on a few different pride weekends with them. It is always brilliant craic tbf

The fact that awareness of gay rights is needed in 2019 shows how backwards the vast majority of the country still is.

Only had to read some of the comments mate. Still a long way to go. However, majority of comments bar the silliness were great.

Can't understand this place at times.

:lol; honestly I just don’t get why someone can hate someone because of their sexual orientation/race/religion etc

Mind you. Just had the in-laws over from ireland for a week.

Father in law still can’t work out what pride is :lol:
It's strange isn't it. I like to meet people who are different - I don't want everyone to be like me but lots of people gravitate to those like themselves (for example SAFC supporters) and try to keep others at bay.

Back