Gatwick Hotels with Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

Need to pick someone up from there in November and they don't arrive till 11pm or so. Any recommendations for ones nearby that have parking included? Only for a night. Found a Premier Inn for £34 but parking is an additional £25!

I'd be tempted to check in a hotel away from airport... Chill for a bit and then pick them up and go back to hotel.

Also note that you could do a tenner in short stay picking uoo

I'd be tempted to check in a hotel away from airport... Chill for a bit and then pick them up and go back to hotel.

Also note that you could do a tenner in short stay picking uoo
Is there a price list for pick up timings? Must have missed it on their site...

just pay it ffs, tighter than 2 coats of paint.
Absolutely no chance I'm paying £25 to park my car. No chance.

We use the Airport Hotel - used to be Moat House - and they don't charge for a one nighter. Secure under cover on site parking of their own anarl. Shuttle bus every 20 mins or so.

We use the Airport Hotel - used to be Moat House - and they don't charge for a one nighter. Secure under cover on site parking of their own anarl. Shuttle bus every 20 mins or so.
Time does the shuttle run until, mate?

First 2 hours in long stay are free apparently - anyone know how far away from the terminals this is? Think they arrive at South but not 100% sure.

Need to pick someone up from there in November and they don't arrive till 11pm or so. Any recommendations for ones nearby that have parking included? Only for a night. Found a Premier Inn for £34 but parking is an additional £25!
34 quid a night? Is it in a tent?

Got a Premier Inn on the A23 near the airport for £44 with parking. Can't grumble for London/Airport prices, I suppose. Walking distance from the airport too so I can pick them up by foot. Bonus. :lol:

Aye plenty hotels in Horley and Crawley with free parking.

Edit - Oh I see you are sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back