Gastric Band Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRyan

Striker
Outrageous

These operations do not do anything except limit the amount of cake that can be consumed in one sitting.

A few years later the patient can put the weight back on.

Why don't they just stop eating so much without the invasive operation?

Is this just another case of cutting people's bodies up when psychological help is what is really needed?

Outrageous

These operations do not do anything except limit the amount of cake that can be consumed in one sitting.

Is this just another case of cutting people's bodies up when psychological help is what is really needed?

I bet none of the fat ***** pay for the op themselves anarl

I'm a fat bastard but never considered this or any other surgery to lose the weight. The best and most healthy way will always be diet and exercise.

CatRyan said:
Outrageous

I wish you'd have a gastric bandwidth operation

intothelight said:
Board the fat fuckers mouths up!

My racist ex mate went out with a bloke called James who everyone called George on account of his hat... anyway, all the women in his family ran to fat and one of his aunts had her jaw wired. After a couple of weeks she smashed one of her teeth and was caught feeding chips in.

Saying that , today ive had 2 fried egg sarnies,a packet of chocolate hobnobs, a pork dinner , sticky toffee pud with custard and 4 cups of tea so far

My racist ex mate went out with a bloke called James who everyone called George on account of his hat... anyway, all the women in his family ran to fat and one of his aunts had her jaw wired. After a couple of weeks she smashed one of her teeth and was caught feeding chips in.

:lol::lol:

CatRyan said:

:lol:

Barnacle Boy said:
Saying that , today ive had 2 fried egg sarnies,a packet of chocolate hobnobs, a pork dinner , sticky toffee pud with custard and 4 cups of tea so far

I've just ordered a £40 takeaway

Nom nom nom

I'm sure the fatties sit around thinking 'I really need to lose some of this blubber but rather than just stop eating which would be so easy, I really like the idea of going under the knife for surgery that could kill me and will permanently alter my physiology and hormonal balance'.

Tex said:
I'm sure the fatties sit around thinking 'I really need to lose some of this blubber but rather than just stop eating which would be so easy, I really like the idea of going under the knife for surgery that could kill me and will permanently alter my physiology and hormonal balance'.

Which is why they should get help other than an operation that really is just a sticking plaster on a gangrenous leg.

My sister had the op she's lost over ten stone since looks like a total different person,her life expectancy has increased loads
I don't see or have a problem with the op even on the nhs as hers was
U pay taxes all your life
Is it any different from fat over weight f***ing pissheads that get everything they need when there doing it to there self
Or piss heads fighting on a night out going to ane
Druggys oding,people selfharming,people smashing there cars up racing around

1hardcoresuperstar1 said:
My sister had the op she's lost over ten stone since looks like a total different person,her life expectancy has increased loads
I don't see or have a problem with the op even on the nhs as hers was
U pay taxes all your life
Is it any different from fat over weight f***ing pissheads that get everything they need when there doing it to there self
Or piss heads fighting on a night out going to ane
Druggys oding,people selfharming,people smashing there cars up racing around

Is there a reason why she couldn't just have eaten the same diet without the operation? A reason that counselling and nutritional advice could have provided?

Wasn't your sister cut into as it was a quick and easy fix rather than the best?

Or am I completely wrong? Did this operation have to happen to save her life as her weight had increased so much.

bonsai said:
If it was this easy nobody would be fat and you wouldnt of been making this thread.

If it was that hard everyone would have been fat forever but incase you haven't noticed it is a modern disease.

CatRyan said:
Outrageous

Outrageous! But I have seen amazing results on some of my patients who for the first time in decades have managed to control their diabetes.

Is there a reason why she couldn't just have eaten the same diet without the operation? A reason that counselling and nutritional advice could have provided?

Wasn't your sister cut into as it was a quick and easy fix rather than the best?

Or am I completely wrong? Did this operation have to happen to save her life as her weight had increased so much.

If it was that hard everyone would have been fat forever but incase you haven't noticed it is a modern disease.

Usually

You can try 47 different diets and fitness plans - but the fact is, and will always be, some people will not be able to do it.

Another fact is that gastric bands force people to lose weight, and actually they do keep it off.

Another fact is that the cost of this operation is FAR less than the costs of treating people for obesity-related diseases

So its a net gain for the tax payer

So stop f***ing moaning. If people want to significantly spoil their enjoyment of food for the rest of their lives to allow them to live normally in other ways, who are you to suggest that it is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back