Gary madine

Is he as much an arsehole as people say? :lol:

I don’t think I’ve got any mates who haven’t had their moments and have regrets, he’s done some properly stupid stuff over the years but last week whilst he was at home he wouldn’t come out, he was in the gym twice a day etc, so he can be switched on at times.

He’s always been sound with me, and you can only speak as you find really.

Wyke has been our stand out performer over the last 4/5 games and would be my first name on the team sheet. He was involved in all 4 goals against Wycombe and his confidence is really showing. Doesn't need to score loads to be good. Ironic that we use the Firmino chant for him.

We only play with one striker though. If Grigg and McNulty are a certainty to go, aye bring in 2 others possibly - but to bring in Boyce too would be ridiculous.
I'm not arsed provided we have the firepower to get us out of this tinpot league.

I don’t think I’ve got any mates who haven’t had their moments and have regrets, he’s done some properly stupid stuff over the years but last week whilst he was at home he wouldn’t come out, he was in the gym twice a day etc, so he can be switched on at times.

He’s always been sound with me, and you can only speak as you find really.

Must be quite a wake up call when your past knacker behaviour means you sign for Blackpool (if that is where he ends up) when he could potentially have signed for Sunderland.

I have a tenuous link.

Madine personally thinks he's coming here.

From work colleague who's a friend of a friend and plays 5-a-side with Madine.

Can only think Grigg is defo going and Madine is his replacement.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Were Cardiff allowing him to play 5 a side with his mates?

Back