Gary Madine - January

If we sign him and another forward to cover the risk of having to get rid of him it’s worth it , we can’t afford to buy a player of that standard otherwise

Probably best if he doesn't come as a big section of our support have the knives out for him already. God help him if he miscontrols a pass or something. That means we may end up with someone less effective

We are getting prob what will be one of the best in the division that’s just cost Cardiff 6 million for free sometimes you have to take risks

So we get someone else in to cover a player who is covering another player just in case he reverts to type. What if Charlie Wyke stays fit and plays well?

By releasing him from his contract Cardiff have admitted that signing him was a mistake. Did he actually score a goal for them?

So we get someone else in to cover a player who is covering another player just in case he reverts to type. What if Charlie Wyke stays fit and plays well?

By releasing him from his contract Cardiff have admitted that signing him was a mistake. Did he actually score a goal for them?
Charlie wyke is f***ing hopeless mate , beggars can’t be choosers

Charlie wyke is f***ing hopeless mate , beggars can’t be choosers

I think he's improved a fair bit given better fitness levels and a manager who plays to his strengths.....he did try to sign Wyke for a previous club. I've had a close look at the 15 goals he scored for Bradford in this league and they're a good mix.

All the above is immaterial as I don't want us to sign Madine due to his violent nature and mag roots.....i mean what could possibly go wrong back in the NE playing for the old enemy.

Here's that video if you'd care to have a look.

Check his wiki out! That’ll tell you 😂😂

According to the in law (Cardiff fan)
He was sacked for fighting in cardiff, it wasn't mutual consent and he left with nothing.
I'll say it again :
On reflection, I don't think that I want a scumbag mag average footballer with a drink problem anywhere near my football club.

Back