Gary lineker

Seems to be putting himself forward as as political commentator on a range of issues
Has he had his pay stopped or donated
Same with shearer
Has a reputation as a freeloader and tight wad allegedly
Loves a bit of charity golf and his photo in the press but has he donated his pay

Seems to be putting himself forward as as political commentator on a range of issues
Same with shearer
Loves a bit of charity golf and his photo in the press but has he donated his pay
I thought I’d read that Lineker was donating pretty much all his salary during the lockdown?

Edit: I’m guessing this isn’t the answer you were hoping for?

Last edited:
I thought I’d read that Lineker was donating pretty much all his salary during the lockdown?
I heard something about a donation
I donate to the Red Cross and barnados through pay role but I generally have about 22 pounds left at the end of the month
Where's branson and others stepping up to the mark the capitalists who want to be bailed out like a nationalised Industry
I read that branson makes £10m at year through branding the virgin name
Virgin trains planes etc

Same with shearer

He has as much right as you or I to put forward his political views. He tends to grind the gears of Brexiters and people of a right wing persuasion. Probably because he speaks with lucidity.

As far as i'm aware, when he's broadcasting on the BBC, he sticks to the matter in hand, football?

I heard something about a donation
I donate to the Red Cross and barnados through pay role but I generally have about 22 pounds left at the end of the month
Where's branson and others stepping up to the mark the capitalists who want to be bailed out like a nationalised Industry
I read that branson makes £10m at year through branding the virgin name
Virgin trains planes etc
What’s that got to do with Gary Lineker?

Same with shearer
Log off broken brains

Back