Gary Lineker - Another Hypocrite

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date

Don't buy the excuse.

I sometimes get out of the car and forget to wear one. Usually the other shoppers walking toward the door wearing masks and the numerous signs remind me to turn back and get my mask from the car.

Very early on when masks became compulsory I was in a charity shop looking at books and turned round to see others wearing masks. I did not have one and apologised to the woman on the till. She just laughed.

But it is blatantly obvious that you are the odd one out.

Maybe, they really think the rules don't apply to them.

His overbearing political views have put me right off him. To an extent where its put me off match of the day. Give me the football highights with Wrighty and Shearer. Cant stand hearing Linekers smug voice anymore.

Last edited:
I bet you would have been doing your nut if it had been a Tory MP
Yes moron there is a reason for that - he isn't an mp. I hate to break this to you but he's an ex-footballer. He isn't really a political commentator.
His overbearing political views have put me right off him. To an extent where its put me off match of the day. Give me the football highights with Wrighty and Shearer. Cant stand hearing Linekers smug voice anymore.
what f***ing overbearing views?

there is a world of difference between spouting shite on twitter, anti maskers for instance , and posting sense on twitter, wear a mask. Forgetting to wear one yourself whilst from the photo definitely suffering from the night before is hardly a hanging offence
Still waiting for the pictures of his new lodger

why do you care? Is he running for office? And if he has a refugee as a house guest (not saying he has) it would be extremely unethical to plaster the poor lad/lass's face over twitter for your gratification.
I care because like a-lot of the other Snowflakes in the media spotlight, they take offence at the smallest thing, slag of the government on how we are all suffering, whilst earning millions of pounds with not the first clue on how real life works. He doesn't have to post a picture on twitter, but If it happens I'm sure he will. Loves a look at me tweet does our Gary. Maybe he should start a campaign against child obesity , oh had on, those crisp adverts ......

Back