Gareth Bale

The way he's been treated by Real, and Zidane especially, is a disgrace.

Can't see how.

He doesn't figure in his plans, so best to move on.

Personally, I can't understand why Bale wouldn't want to move to say Tottenham on about the same money as Kane.

It's not like Bale needs the money, and I'm sure he'll make ends meet on 100 grand a week.

If he makes that move he will remain a very wealthy man while playing football every week and helping Tottenham make that next step forward.

Why would he be content to just pick up his wage at Real Madrid and not play 90 minutes very often. I just don't get it.

I don’t know a lot about him tbh. He doesn’t like the English does he ? I think he has been a bit disrespectful in the past. It seems his team mates do not like him. He appears a bit thick hence his lack of Spanish. He appears to have lost his love of football preferring golf while still being paid silly money each week by RM.
Where will he end up ?
Man United would be my guess.

Can't see how.

He doesn't figure in his plans, so best to move on.

Personally, I can't understand why Bale wouldn't want to move to say Tottenham on about the same money as Kane.

It's not like Bale needs the money, and I'm sure he'll make ends meet on 100 grand a week.

If he makes that move he will remain a very wealthy man while playing football every week and helping Tottenham make that next step forward.

Why would he be content to just pick up his wage at Real Madrid and not play 90 minutes very often. I just don't get it.

From a footballing point of view getting shot of him would be great business for Real but by all accounts there seems to have been a personal vendetta by people within the club to get him out by hook or by crook.

Zidane couldn't have made it any clearer that he doesn't like him on a personal level at all, just seems really disrespectful towards Bale given some of the big moments he's produced for them.

I don’t know a lot about him tbh. He doesn’t like the English does he ? I think he has been a bit disrespectful in the past. It seems his team mates do not like him. He appears a bit thick hence his lack of Spanish. He appears to have lost his love of football preferring golf while still being paid silly money each week by RM.
Where will he end up ?
Man United would be my guess.
Exclusive: Beijing Guoan want to make Gareth Bale highest-paid player in Chinese football history

Back