Garden green fingers

Onion Ring

Full Back
Moved home and the garden was a state, about 10m x 10m, bushes all owa. Been in the garden all day, doesn’t look like I’ve touched it. Anyone paid for someone just to clear it so it’s basically a blank canvas? If so what’s the going rate?

Moved home and the garden was a state, about 10m x 10m, bushes all owa. Been in the garden all day, doesn’t look like I’ve touched it. Anyone paid for someone just to clear it so it’s basically a blank canvas? If so what’s the going rate?

Can you get a mini digger to it?
Makes a massive difference.

Built a dry stone wall in the front of mine, dug out every stone that was buried under the mud. Enjoyable project and looking forward to Spring to see all of the colours coming through. Enjoy the garden.

Dig the bushes out and burn them then liberally spray Roundup in about 2 weeks garden will be ready to do.
That's what I did years ago and me Swindon said I got loads of stone enough bloke next doors garden.
Mind u i had a Rhoddedendrum

Can you get a mini digger to it?
Makes a massive difference.

Built a dry stone wall in the front of mine, dug out every stone that was buried under the mud. Enjoyable project and looking forward to Spring to see all of the colours coming through. Enjoy the garden.
Wouldn’t get a digger down the side of the house unfortunately, I’ll just keep on plugging away and hopefully over the next month I can make a dent in it. Got a couple of months to get it ready, when we get the go ahead to mingle I will get a few lads round and pay them with beer and bbq

Dig the bushes out and burn them then liberally spray Roundup in about 2 weeks garden will be ready to do.
That's what I did years ago and me Swindon said I got loads of stone enough bloke next doors garden.
Mind u i had a Rhoddedendrum

The dry stone wall last Spring.
Will be planting a few more in early April. Lovely colours.
Hard work but so worthwhile.

Logon or register to see this image

Back