Garden floodlights

mcq10

Striker
Any recommendations?

Want a light that can be turned on in the garden to let the bairns play out while it’s dark early evenings.

We’ve a security light currently installed that isn’t very good for lighting the garden.

Yes I await the piss taking as standard.

Any recommendations?

Want a light that can be turned on in the garden to let the bairns play out while it’s dark early evenings.

We’ve a security light currently installed that isn’t very good for lighting the garden.

Yes I await the piss taking as standard.
One available named Souter - canny colours too.

I've a security light which I had to get so I could see where the mutt is going for his shite.

But it lights up the whole garden. Get a stronger one? Move it higher up?

I've a security light which I had to get so I could see where the mutt is going for his shite.

But it lights up the whole garden. Get a stronger one? Move it higher up?

This is kind of what I’m looking for but one where you can switch on all the time.

The security light I have has a remote so you can change the brightness/width/range/timings/permanently on. Would probably be ideal for you need.

I don’t know the brand or model etc.

This is kind of what I’m looking for but one where you can switch on all the time.
Aye mate you can get them the same but without the sensor. Mine has the sensor but is also switched as an old one had been there previously. So I can turn it off. Then when on it uses the sensor too.

Does yours have a switch on the inside of the house? Ours did this thing where if you switched it on then off then back on again quick it would stay lit up.

I say did, the bulb went about five year ago and I've not got a long enough ladder to get up to it.

Our is an ordinary halogen security light with a light switch on the inside wall. I just turn it off and on as and when I want to. It was wired in like that when I moved in and it's been there ever since.

Back