Gang Stalking

I think it can be orchestrated by anyone with criminal connections or with the money or influence to use people with criminal connections. In terms of motives, it can be jealousy, revenge, financial or some other motive that is intended to break someone down to the point of suicide or not being able to function or to pay money.

Symptoms include: property vandalised, sensitisation to certain colours or noises intended to get you to react adversely to such sensitisations in every day life so that you can be set you up for criminal charges, 'brighting' which is a term used for car headlights to shine on you as you're in the street, isolation from friends and family, lies spread about you to get others to join in and isolate you from others, bribing and blackmailing of strangers to join in, following you on foot or in car and making sure you know you're being followed, stealing small items from your home and replacing them somewhere else to make you think you're imagining things, it's very common for these people to gain access to your home, car or workplace, tracking your mobile phone and car, knowing your movements so that they know you'll be turning up at a supermarket in the next half an hour and having someone in the car park already there waiting to follow you in and make it look like a chance encounter while repeating something to someone else about you to fuck with your mind as you're wondering how can someone in a supermarket who you've never met know something about you and why are they talking to another stranger about it. All sorts of sustained stalking by a determined group. These people tap your phone, access every mail you've ever sent, and so they know everything about you before they start so they aim to have something on you to use as a stick to keep you quiet about a reign of psychological destruction and it often starts long before you realise it's going on.

Just wondered if anyone has had experience of this or knows someone who has?
You seem paranoid.... especially when we seen you in the supermarket.

I think it can be orchestrated by anyone with criminal connections or with the money or influence to use people with criminal connections. In terms of motives, it can be jealousy, revenge, financial or some other motive that is intended to break someone down to the point of suicide or not being able to function or to pay money.

Symptoms include: property vandalised, sensitisation to certain colours or noises intended to get you to react adversely to such sensitisations in every day life so that you can be set you up for criminal charges, 'brighting' which is a term used for car headlights to shine on you as you're in the street, isolation from friends and family, lies spread about you to get others to join in and isolate you from others, bribing and blackmailing of strangers to join in, following you on foot or in car and making sure you know you're being followed, stealing small items from your home and replacing them somewhere else to make you think you're imagining things, it's very common for these people to gain access to your home, car or workplace, tracking your mobile phone and car, knowing your movements so that they know you'll be turning up at a supermarket in the next half an hour and having someone in the car park already there waiting to follow you in and make it look like a chance encounter while repeating something to someone else about you to fuck with your mind as you're wondering how can someone in a supermarket who you've never met know something about you and why are they talking to another stranger about it. All sorts of sustained stalking by a determined group. These people tap your phone, access every mail you've ever sent, and so they know everything about you before they start so they aim to have something on you to use as a stick to keep you quiet about a reign of psychological destruction and it often starts long before you realise it's going on.

Just wondered if anyone has had experience of this or knows someone who has?
I can see Will Smith as the lead- hang on, isn't this just Enemy of the State?

Which comes back to my cost comment,pissed off ex's don't recruit a group of trained covert ex Special services to slowly run someone insane through paranoia

No, but what can be done is that someone, including a jealous ex, who has a few connections, can spread lies about you; those lies suggesting a person needs to be watched. Then a group, who believe themselves to be vigilantes, are involved in gang stalking. Don't believe me? Google it. Clearly, someone without any connections and in no way involved with a group of petty criminals could do this, but someone who has those connections, or knows people who have, can do it.

Alternatively, someone with money can pay for this to happen. It depends upon what is at stake, it isn't unusual to want to keep people quiet.

No one is talking about the government, but extortion and protection rackets are a very real thing, and this is racket with the same tactics but different motives.
The logistics and skills needed to pull this off would make it very expensive.

If someone wants to destroy your life this badly, and you know who it Is, your best recourse might be to butcher them and do the time.

No it wouldn't actually, for someone well connected, as the people they are connected to are also connected. It's only a text message to be in a certain place at a certain time to someone in that area, with a line that they repeat in front of the target. That line is personal to the person who is being targetted. The people who have been sent the text message and turn up don't know the targetted person, they're complete strangers, and they don't know what that line means, it's personal to the people orchestrating it and the target.

Don't believe it? Read about it. It only takes a few individuals to orchestrate it and around 30 people being handled to do the gang stalking, given that most of us have a regular pattern day to day - there aren't many places anyone is going to be on a given day - and those involved have been working out your daily pattern for ages and track you through your phone and/or car - very cheap equipment bought readily off the internet.

Most don't mix with these types of people, me included, and so we have no idea what they're capable of and what they get upto.

Last edited:
OPs been using the dark web a bit too much

:lol:

I know mate, it sounds fuckin' ridiculous!

But, as I keep saying, it's there for you to read about with a quick google.

It's like goggle box with following you around added. Another form of happy slapping or something, unless there are some dangerous motives. Surely, you realise there are people out there who would get a kick out of this, given what we all read about it the news?
why, you upset someone like?

Me? Nah, I'm a nice lad who doesn't wish any harm on anyone.

But, crazy people are upset by irrational things.
You seem paranoid.... especially when we seen you in the supermarket.

Was that you and your mates whispering "yellow" as I walked past in the aisle where they keep the American mustard?

Wasn't paranoid, mate, just thought a few lunatics have escaped from somewhere, should I ring the local nursing home.

And then I crushed every single tube of American mustard, except one which I used as a gun to hold up one of the lasses on the tills.

That's the idea behind it, mate, to get you to react irrationally having stalked you and generally got on your tits for a period of time.

Last edited:
No, but what can be done is that someone, including a jealous ex, who has a few connections, can spread lies about you; those lies suggesting a person needs to be watched. Then a group, who believe themselves to be vigilantes, are involved in gang stalking. Don't believe me? Google it. Clearly, someone without any connections and in no way involved with a group of petty criminals could do this, but someone who has those connections, or knows people who have, can do it.

Alternatively, someone with money can pay for this to happen. It depends upon what is at stake, it isn't unusual to want to keep people quiet.

No one is talking about the government, but extortion and protection rackets are a very real thing, and this is racket with the same tactics but different motives.

No it wouldn't actually, for someone well connected, as the people they are connected to are also connected. It's only a text message to be in a certain place at a certain time to someone in that area, with a line that they repeat in front of the target. That line is personal to the person who is being targetted. The people who have been sent the text message and turn up don't know the targetted person, they're complete strangers, and they don't know what that line means, it's personal to the people orchestrating it and the target.

Don't believe it? Read about it. It only takes a few individuals to orchestrate it and around 30 people being handled to do the gang stalking, given that most of us have a regular pattern day to day - there aren't many places anyone is going to be on a given day - and those involved have been working out your daily pattern for ages and track you through your phone and/or car - very cheap equipment bought readily off the internet.

Most don't mix with these types of people, me included, and so we have no idea what they're capable of and what they get upto.
You are getting dafter every post
Ive read your the read "don't believe me ? google...….." onwards about ten times and it gobblgook

your kind of saying someone says your a paedo and dark justice take it from there (like they randomly know people who have a grudge on you ) ,the key part is you aren't a paedo and the trail goes cold

I could be wrong, but isn't this what Stephen WaxyLemon and his cronies are doing to the journalist, the actual one who has been the target of both online and offline abuse?

I’d love to know why the OP is asking this
He’s a freak by the looks of things. Probably looking to get in to it.
EDIT:

check this bad boy out

Gang-stalking functions as a nexus for further conspiracy. Search online and you will find its infinite varieties: "psychotronic torture," where sufferers believe they have been unwittingly implanted with "brain transmitters" which eavesdrop on their thoughts, conspirant family members who double as "perps," Morgellons Disease, the controversial "fibers under the skin" condition… the list continues.

:lol: Is Locke @niceonemarra’s 2nd login?

Last edited:
You are getting dafter every post
Ive read your the read "don't believe me ? google...….." onwards about ten times and it gobblgook

your kind of saying someone says your a paedo and dark justice take it from there (like they randomly know people who have a grudge on you ) ,the key part is you aren't a paedo and the trail goes cold

What's daft about saying read about it? A quick google would clue in. Nothing daft about that.

The reason why it seems so daft is most of us don't mix in the circles of massive fuckin' idiots who get a kick from getting on people's tits. But some people do actually enjoy it. Seems hard to believe for people not like that, but there are absolute dicks in this world and in this country who think they're funny by following someone around.

Stalking is a very real thing, I'm sure you'd agree, but we'd all be gobsmacked if it happened to us - but it does happen to some people.
I could be wrong, but isn't this what Stephen WaxyLemon and his cronies are doing to the journalist, the actual one who has been the target of both online and offline abuse?

In effect, it's the same thing. Targetting someone through intimidation although the motives vary. Hardly news that people are intimidated for one reason or another, it's just that gang stalking is an evolution borne out of older tried and tested tactics.

Last edited:
What's daft about saying read about it? A quick google would clue in. Nothing daft about that.

The reason why it seems so daft is most of us don't mix in the circles of massive fuckin' idiots who get a kick from getting on people's tits. But some people do actually enjoy it. Seems hard to believe for people not like that, but there are absolute dicks in this world and in this country who think they're funny by following someone around.

Stalking is a very real thing, I'm sure you'd agree, but we'd all be gobsmacked if it happened to us - but it does happen to some people.

In effect, it's the same thing. Targetting someone through intimidation although the motives vary. Hardly news that people are intimidated for one reason or another, it's just that gang stalking is an evolution borne out of older tried and tested tactics.
I'm not doubting it COULD happen ,you seem to think its common ,asking on here for example ,me and others and giving real reasons for why it will not be .Very obvious reasons .Everything is on google and that series of events you last put are daft .plain as

Back