Gammon Watch: Keel Square, Saturday 15th Sept.

The FLA clearly state they are not a racist/fascist group, However you seem to think different ? Have you got a personal agenda for some reason?

Plus how do you know everyone attending that event is a fascist or racist ? That thought in itself smells of fascism to me, Taring everyone with the same brush, that's what Nazis did in the 30's

The FLA state they aren’t racist? In the same way that Elton John used to say he wasn’t gay?

Superb bit of deflection, by the way.

There seems to be an amount of them meeting up today like.i think it's being held in mowbray park.like someone mentioned earlier with it being Freshers weekend it doesn't look ower clever to our new visitors.it seems like all most of these people are not even from sunderland

This will be a good safeguard until some sneaky fascist decides to cross the ethical boundary and pretend they're not a fascist or a racist, when in fact they're trying to fool people and place a veneer of respectability on their fascist and racist views. Then it gets more tricky and we will have to look more into what people do and say instead of just taking things at face value

So it's your assumption then...Ok...

I tend to listen to everybody's argument and then make my own mind up on what I see & hear.

What I don't like is being told that I should think in a certain way just because someone else thinks so...However we do still live in a country that has a democracy so each To Their Own...

As opposed to just taking what they say at face value?

Every party/Group as it's own aims/obs and manifesto. Up to now ive got no need to dismiss them as lies.

Now that might change in the future, Just like my thoughts on the Labour Party who stated they were not a racist party..However it's quite clear now that they are..

They can do what they like as long as they don’t break any laws, however I always find it strange that some of these lot have criminal records as long as my arm yet have now found there righteous path to rid society of its ills, well as long as they are of a brown colour, my mate that’s smacks his wife about is a canny bloke after all.

Very simplistic view of tomorrow's events,

In Mowbray park we have;
Wimmen against rape
And
The lads alliance

Then as a counter demo in keel square we have;
The anti facist brigade.

It could be viewed that the anti facist brigade are for rape by staging this demo against the demo against rapes.

What time are the people's front of Judea turning up?

Judean People’s Front. :rolleyes:

splitter.

Targeting predominantly working class areas with economic problems after deindustrialisation.
They do so under the guise of being patriotic but at best its xenophobia, at worse its sinister racism.
People from all ethnic backgrounds should stand together against any form of intolerance and hatred.
It’s easy for them to gain momentum in towns where the traditional industries have vanished, leaving vast groups of usually working-class, white males with no identity left to cling to. They then offer them an ideology that seems to resonate and explain the reason for their malady, and, importantly, offer them an almost gang-like group to belong to, to instil the feeling of us vs them. Everybody wants to belong to something.

It’s happened many times before, usually with sinister and hideous outcomes. Divide and rule. Plus ca change.

Last edited:
UKIP and the Biffers are beside Moti Raj back door (ironically) and the multi cultural folk are in Keel Square.
Plod all over.

Here we go. Why would I do that, sunshine?
Why the attitude ? It's common knowledge at the Labour Party is profoundly racist or not did you miss that ?

It’s easy for them to gain momentum in towns where the traditional industries have vanished, leaving vast groups of usually working-class, white males with no identity left to cling to. They then offer them an ideology that seems to resonate and explain the reason for their malady, and, importantly, offer them an almost gang-like group to belong to, to instil the feeling of us vs them. Everybody wants to belong to something.

It’s happened many times before, usually with sinister and hideous outcomes. Decide and rule. Plus ca change.

Nailed it.

Why the attitude ? It's common knowledge at the Labour Party is profoundly racist or not did you miss that ?
You keep repeating that to yourself and it might become true. At least true enough to provide a smokescreen for the real enemy to maintain their ideological war upon the poor.

Back