Gaming pc bundles.

SPUFF

Striker
Any recomendations? Think its a poor idea but its youngests choice off santa.

are these good value? Any recomendations/any advice ta?

Any recomendations? Think its a poor idea but its youngests choice off santa.

are these good value? Any recomendations/any advice ta?
Buy the parts and build your own, save money and probs get better parts.

That’s what I did anyway... not too hard doing it yourself. Most parts just click in! Only a couple of fiddly cables to put in the mobo and you’re sorted.

Last edited:
What us your budget? People on here, myself included, are alway happy to help. Just need to know your targeted price and whether you need to include a monitor/keyboard/mouse etc and if you need a licence for windows10.

Thanks lads.

I get im paying a premium as its basically a bundle of bits n someone clicking it together but its not really my forte! Likewise if it ever packs in. Hoping if he just used windows 10 n standard games, n i put a decent antivirus on he’l have no chew on.

What us your budget? People on here, myself included, are alway happy to help. Just need to know your targeted price and whether you need to include a monitor/keyboard/mouse etc and if you need a licence for windows10.
Best gaming PC you’d get for approx £1200, including monitor, Keyboard and mouse ?

Last edited:
Best gaming PC you’d get for approx £1200, including monitor, Keyboard and mouse ?

I’ll have a look at specifics later when I get in. The trouble is the stuff to get is the 3000 series Nvidia graphics cards and 5000 series AMD CPUs, both are as hard to get as PS5 and Xbox series X

Off the top of my head a

AMD Ryzen 5600 CPU
16gb DDR4 3200mhz ram
Nvidia RTX 3070 (maybe too expensive, there’s a 3060Ti coming very soon maybe more in budget)
X570 motherboard
SSD
Case
PSU
144mhz or higher monitor.

Back