Gaming laptop advice needed

qixman

Midfield
I travel a lot and need a new gaming Laptop, I have looked at 2 within my budget both machines have an rtx3060 one is partnered with an Intel i7-11370H the other an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, they are otherwise similarly priced and spec'd. Which would be the best to get?

I travel a lot and need a new gaming Laptop, I have looked at 2 within my budget both machines have an rtx3060 one is partnered with an Intel i7-11370H the other an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, they are otherwise similarly priced and spec'd. Which would be the best to get?
I would have to see the full specs as there's usually other places they'll save money but given those processors I would probably go with intel as it has better single core speed l, slightly faster clock and it pushes some slightly better fps. Multitasking i would side with the amd

UserBenchmark: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H vs Intel Core i7-11370H

I

I would have to see the full specs as there's usually other places they'll save money but given those processors I would probably go with intel as it has better single core speed l, slightly faster clock and it pushes some slightly better fps. Multitasking i would side with the amd

UserBenchmark: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H vs Intel Core i7-11370H

I
This one LENOVO Legion 5 15.6" Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7, RTX 3060, 512 GB SSD or ASUS TUF Dash F15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, RTX 3060, 512 GB SSD

Either one I will be increasing the Ram to at least 16gb

Out of them i would pick the Asus very slightly, just a little edge on the processor and the wifi is slightly more future proof 'wifi 6'. Everything else is a much of a muchness. I would be looking up how to upgrade the ram aswell, a lot of the newer ones you have to take it to bits and it sometimes isnt just a little panel on the bottom

I'd certainly do some digging into the screen quality of both, since you'd going to using it a lot (and not connecting to an external screen).

Back