Gaming chairs

Looking at getting one and I quite like the look of the noble chair hero and the secretlab omega.

Anyone got either of these or can recommend something comparable?

I've got a GT Omega racing chair which looks very similar to the Secretlab Omega. Mine's cloth, the arm rests are pvc and they don't have as many angle settings

Bought it as a replacement for my office chair which was better suited to table conferences than all day use at a desk. Had it about 4 years and till looks like new, last couple of years has only been used for gaming and stands up great to me desperately lurching all over the place with both controller and driving wheel.

It's this one

I've got a GT Omega racing chair which looks very similar to the Secretlab Omega. Mine's cloth, the arm rests are pvc and they don't have as many angle settings

Bought it as a replacement for my office chair which was better suited to table conferences than all day use at a desk. Had it about 4 years and till looks like new, last couple of years has only been used for gaming and stands up great to me desperately lurching all over the place with both controller and driving wheel.

It's this one
Cheers, that's about half the price too, will check them out in the morning.

Got a Secretlab and it is amazing, so comfortable, can sit all day without any problems (which I've had to do a lot recently working from home). Not cheap, but excellent quality.

Back