Games for your mobile phone

Most are shite tbh. Nobody wants to pay when there's loads of free ones, but the free ones are shit.

Motorsport manager is pretty good.

sick of that game now. Went through a good spell betting 100k-250k on games until I lost like 4 in a row without getting a shot. Find now that I'm nearly level 50 that I lose about 25% of games without getting a shot myself and another 25% of games where if you don't clear up in 1 go you lose.
Aye all the Indians hack it so you get a line from the ball all the way to the pocket. Well known. There's also a hack where you can quit before the other pots the black and keep your coin.

It's a shame because it's a canny game.

Real racing 3, new star soccer, slither.io

Real racing 3 has awesome graphics but it’s your typical EA pay to win game. The make it so repeatative that you need to spend the premium coins on repairs/servicing if you want to get anywhere with it.

On that note Plants vs Zombies, the first one before they ruined it with micro transactions.

Kingdom Rush. Tower defence game. Addictive as fuck

Agreed, I love that game.

Their new one, Iron Marines is not bad, that is almost like Kingdom Rush crossed with cannon fodder. Do you know any other similar ones?

These days, I generally like a game that lasts as long as a cup of tea. I don't have the time to devote to spending hours on a game, so the pick up, put down tablet style games are often ideal.

Back