Gamer documentaries.

jacko100

Striker
Have seen king of Kong and the other usual ones and came across this recently which I enjoyed.

got me thinking there must be a load of other good ones out there on YouTube

anyone got any recommendations for me?

The story of no mans sky, how it was so bad on launch and how they redeemed them selves.

Crazy thing is that video is pretty old now and they have added so much more ot the game since then, but people still judge it by its initial release state.

The story of no mans sky, how it was so bad on launch and how they redeemed them selves.

Crazy thing is that video is pretty old now and they have added so much more ot the game since then, but people still judge it by its initial release state.
I never thought it was THAT bad. I followed the game from their announcement and was blown away by it.
Will give this a watch.

There’s a football manager documentary on youtube thats supposed to be canny but never got round to watching it. (Fm widows, arm chair full kit wankers, suited and booted for the cup finals etc)

Slightly off topic but Internet Historian is probably one of the best channels I’ve come across.
Cost of Concordia is an absolute masterpiece, as is Fall of 76.
Entertaining and quite addictive to watch through.

Slightly off topic but Internet Historian is probably one of the best channels I’ve come across.
Cost of Concordia is an absolute masterpiece, as is Fall of 76.
Entertaining and quite addictive to watch through.
his "he will not divide us" series is a must watch.

Back