GameCube

Often said my biggest gaming regret was flogging my gamecube years ago, finally got around to picking one up on ebay. Bundle came with MonkeyBall (class game) and a few others I'm not too fussed about.

Trying to remember some of the games I used to have. I'll be picking up the Zelda games, Mario Sunshine, and Smash Bros at some point but am racking my brains trying to remember what was good on there outside of the usual stuff that hits "top GameCube games" lists. I'll need to get the MetroidPrime games as I missed those the first time around.

Have ordered Tony Hawk's 3&4 plus SSX Tricky for now as they were cheap (about £10 each on average).

Often said my biggest gaming regret was flogging my gamecube years ago, finally got around to picking one up on ebay. Bundle came with MonkeyBall (class game) and a few others I'm not too fussed about.

Trying to remember some of the games I used to have. I'll be picking up the Zelda games, Mario Sunshine, and Smash Bros at some point but am racking my brains trying to remember what was good on there outside of the usual stuff that hits "top GameCube games" lists. I'll need to get the MetroidPrime games as I missed those the first time around.

Have ordered Tony Hawk's 3&4 plus SSX Tricky for now as they were cheap (about £10 each on average).

great console i had the screen and battery pack so could play on long car journeys

WATTBA

Curiously, my biggest gaming regret is also selling my GameCube.

It's the only console I ever sold. I really have no idea why I did.

Used to like the WWE games, Day of Reckoning I think they were.

Resident Evil 4 was also a big favourite of mine back in the day.

I remember having a go on Rogue Squadron at Hmv in the Metro centre but the console was released. The leap in graphics from the N64 blew my mind.

Massively underrated console in my opinion. Cant remember half the games I had on it though. Mario Kart Double Dash was excellent.

Depending how much you're willing to pay because I know some go for a hefty amount these days you've got

Skies of arcadia legends
Metal gear solid twin snakes
Pikmin 1 and 2
Luigis mansion
F zero gx
Viewtiful Joe
I know you mentioned zelda but windwaker limited edition comes with ocarina of time

Depending how much you're willing to pay because I know some go for a hefty amount these days you've got

Skies of arcadia legends
Metal gear solid twin snakes
Pikmin 1 and 2
Luigis mansion
F zero gx
Viewtiful Joe
I know you mentioned zelda but windwaker limited edition comes with ocarina of time
I made £600 selling all of my games about 12 years ago. I had most of what you mentioned plus more. Can only imagine what they’re worth now. In fact I still have Wind Waker sealed in plastic because I bought 2 copies at the time but it’s the silver players choice box.

I made £600 selling all of my games about 12 years ago. I had most of what you mentioned plus more. Can only imagine what they’re worth now. In fact I still have Wind Waker sealed in plastic because I bought 2 copies at the time but it’s the silver players choice box.
Even cex's cash only (I know its shit now) you're looking at around £300 for that lot. They sell skies of arcadia for £105! Wish I'd kept dreamcast copy

Last edited:
wind waker sealed is worth a fortune i think

Back