Game streamers

Loyalist

Goalkeeper
If you watch any who do you watch? I do like to watch Sips, similar age to me and is canny to have on in the background.

lad called tommey on Warzone, ex cod pro. Unbelievable, used to watch nickmercs when he streamed on advanced warfare, great to see what’s happened to him.

lad called tommey on Warzone, ex cod pro. Unbelievable, used to watch nickmercs when he streamed on advanced warfare, great to see what’s happened to him.

Both had pretty crazy journeys. Played against Tommey in the early days and I can still remember nickmercs streaming modern warfare remastered.

Both had pretty crazy journeys. Played against Tommey in the early days and I can still remember nickmercs streaming modern warfare remastered.
I remember going up against tommey around 10 year ago when he first popped on the scene, always been unbelievable. Hope he goes massive.

Worthabuy is the only one who's videos I view regularly. He's from the North East and is a Sunderland fan as well. Oddly enough sounds like my dad when he's ranting. :lol:

I exclusively watch COD Warzone on Twitch.

For strategy and tactics:
OpMarked (Most warzone wins in the game at over 3400)
Its_Iron (2nd most warzone wins in the game)
ShadedStep

For rush and gun skills:
Rallied (once got 45+ kills in a solo game)
bBreadman
Bonq
Huskers
Aydan
MuTeX (can be annoying at times but silly good)

Last edited:

Back