Game off Saturday?

The wind direction is set to be north/north east.
Oxfords pitch (according to maps) is situated so that if you walk across the pitch in a straight line (half way line for example) you will be walking in a north/northeast direction.
This means that the wind will be blowing straight across the pitch (in other words no advantage for either side)
Also oxfords biggest stand is the side the wind is blowing from so it should take a little off.

Taking all of this into account.... the rain will still mean its off.

I think the wettest I've ever been at a football match was at the uncovered away end at Craven Cottage some time in the mid 90s. It was like standing under a waterfall.
for me it was at reading. not sure if it was a cup tie or the league but it was horrendous. sure porterfield was their manager.
You didn’t go to Accrington last season then??
it was fine at the back of the seats :D

I was banned for bit under Keane so I was in Thailand haha
Well the train isn't cancelled so I guess we are going. Can't same I'm that impressed by Oxford's organisation as a lot of their fans on their message board seem to be convinced it will be called off a few hours beforehand and are delighted at the possibility since they have so many injuries and suspensions. Selfish twats: I can see where Methven gets it from.

Hopefully catch you down there Goldie but no walking in the pub and buying everyone a drink like you did in Portugal or you may need to take out a second mortgage!

Away at Blackburn was the worst weather I've ever been to watch the lads Would never be allowed to start let alone finish these days

For those travelling more than 100 miles to a match a discion should me made no later than 10am

Clubs must have fans safety in mind for occasions like this this

Even if the pitch is playable it's all about fans safety or should be

Back