Game of Thrones

I thought it was canny obvious that they can't swim but all they really needed to do with the chains was sink.
Aye by I thats he case when they it away on the boats at the wildling camp, why didn't they just do a pirates of the Caribbean and walk along the sea bed to the other shore?

It took me about 18 months to slog through the books and it really wasn’t worth it. It was of some value to fill in the backnstory and flesh out somenof the characters’ motivations Etc but by Christ does that bloke need an editor. I keep saying the lads who run the TV show deserve massive credit for teasing ournsuch a great show from all the unnecessary bollocks Martin packs into the books.
I have to agree, started reading the first one and put it down cos it just isn't a story. It's like reading an encyclopedia in first person.

I thought it was canny obvious that they can't swim but all they really needed to do with the chains was sink.
Apologies, a f***ing nightmare typing on the phone with low signal.

What I meant to say was

Aye but if that's the case when they got away on the boats at the wildling camp, why didn't they just do a pirates of the Caribbean and walk along the sea bed to the other shore?

Last edited:
This was one of the big block buster TV series I hadn't watched in this past 10 years. For some reason it slipped under my rader till the later series and by then they seemed to be to many to wade through so never bothered.

Seems a crackers decision now cos me and the wife started it a few weeks ago and after 10 minutes I new it would be right up my street. Haven't really been braying through them as time constraints and other things to watched has stopped me. Not long started series 2 and already know by the time I finish it will go down as one of the best things ive watched

This was one of the big block buster TV series I hadn't watched in this past 10 years. For some reason it slipped under my rader till the later series and by then they seemed to be to many to wade through so never bothered.

Seems a crackers decision now cos me and the wife started it a few weeks ago and after 10 minutes I new it would be right up my street. Haven't really been braying through them as time constraints and other things to watched has stopped me. Not long started series 2 and already know by the time I finish it will go down as one of the best things ive watched
Yes it will, apart from the last series which is still watchable but a bit frustrating

I’m jealous you’ll get to watch it for the first time. Not jealous of how disappointed you will be with the last series. First 7 are cracking though.

Back