Game of Thrones

If I’m honest with myself I’ve only kept watching it to see how it ends. I really enjoyed it until the last few seasons, and now I’m just hanging on in there. It had the potential to develop into one of the greatest series ever, but in my opinion it’s been petering out for a few seasons now. ‘Winter is coming’ became a bit of a drawn-out joke, and now that it has arrived I’m beyond caring. There’s been some great characters and some standout performances amongst the myriad stories, but the whole isn’t as good as the sum of its parts.

If I’m honest with myself I’ve only kept watching it to see how it ends. I really enjoyed it until the last few seasons, and now I’m just hanging on in there. It had the potential to develop into one of the greatest series ever, but in my opinion it’s been petering out for a few seasons now. ‘Winter is coming’ became a bit of a drawn-out joke, and now that it has arrived I’m beyond caring. There’s been some great characters and some standout performances amongst the myriad stories, but the whole isn’t as good as the sum of its parts.

Ban this WUM

Back